Friday, April 08, 2005

Not that I'm greedy or anything. . . .

So, I've noticed that Google recently doubled the size of their Gmail boxes from 1000 MB to 2000+ MB. On the other hand, I've also noticed that they seem to be slowly creeping upward. At the beginning of the week, I had just under 2 real GB (2047 MB). This morning, I had 2068 MB, and now, as I write this, I have 2070 MB.

This makes me wonder: why is there a slow creep upwards in the size of my quota? Are they just adding new space in GB and TB quotients, and spreading the wealth around? You'd think they'd stop at 2000 MB and be done with it. But hey, like I said, if Gmail wants to give me more space, that's they're perogative.

[Also, if any acquaintances out there are interested in getting a Gmail account, let me know. I've got lots of invites.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home